Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Ritual Tea-Drinking Night

Love love love love love!
My sisters are awesome! Unfortunate that Cindy couldn't make it :( ...it would've been more fun..:( ..but it's okay, she's really tired aniwae.. we'll have another ritual next time and you shall not miss it! ^-^

Well..who knows talkin talkin talkin and talkin made us forgot that time does exist and oh how we didn't feel like going home at all..until I made sense of myself that I was the one driving, so I should not fell asleep nor too tired to drive (since i was responsible for another human being as well...hehehehehe)

Tea tea tea tea tea, I love the smell of Nishi's black tea, and for some weird reason, I tended to repeat words last night... hm hm hm hm hm...ANd Ohh Deutsch! let's all learn Deutsch!here are some examples:

how? how do i do that? = wie? wie mache ich das? (vee maehke eeh das)
what for? = wozu? (vootszoo)
with what? = womit? (voomit)

But I love our 'Discussion' Unit 101...I definitely gained a lot, and if it was on exam, I'd probably score 80! hehehehe (trying to look 'humble but NOT' by not typing 100%)..

I like it when everything's so open that we can be ourselves without any shame, without any doubts, without any fear of being judged. I feel at home :).

Went out for a while to say 'cya later' to a friend in the airport, then I seriously couldn't wait to get back to the IA headquarter, esp. the living room last night --> home! it was just the right size with room to move and each on every available couch ;P~

Catching up with the girls was lovely..I enjoyed it so muchh :D. It made me ponder..what's gonna happen next year....we should go crazy with our finale ritual tea-drinking night!!


some fun keywords:

"Ich Liebe Dich", kimmykepo!, lolipops, B..B (i'm not gonna say it hhahahha)





'What happens in IA Sisterhood stays in IA Sisterhood'.

No comments:

Post a Comment