Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Life Progress So Far

Dear God and Blog,

It's been 4 months and counting to 5 months of relationship with my H. :).
I cannot thank God enough for bringing me to him. The fact that he showed up at the right time, with the right character and loving heart to me, I'm just speechlesss. God has really made me speechless... This guy loves me without boundaries.. I'm currently suffering from measles..sucks.. but despite of my swollen ugly face and red dots skin, he still hugs me, holds my hand, and even ask me to plant a kiss on his cheek..He's not worried he'll get sick..and it doesn't turn him off seeing my sick body.. He even massage my feet...God, where else can I found such a guy???

He loves me to the core.. I can see that now.. He's been telling me that he loves me too much but I was like..yeah okayy ..and now this is the proof of his love to me.. taking care of me when I'm sick and looking horrible..He's tired from work and other daily chores , yet he still manages to find time to take care of me..He still wants to mingle with my family.. God..thank you for showing Your love through him..thank you for showing me how much a true love can give...

God I love this man of Yours..

And in terms of my fellowship with my friends.. I thank God for putting me in FUSE. Not just that they're mutual friends of me and H, but this is a Christian community where we could really grow together as a family. I have been involved as a worship leader and H has been involved as the guitarist..it's fun and really enjoyable as a couple, to be able to serve God in the same community, where we can really call this our ministry.

As for my family, I'm still praying over it.. It's not as bad as before but I believe God hears the brokenhearted :) ..I don't know how..i'm too stupid to digest God's plan for this family but all i know and i believe is God will never abandon my family and he's doing the impossible for men. He's shaping my family in such a way, doesn't matter how long it may take, but he's shaping it according to his wonderful plan full of goodness, full of mercy, humility, and joy.

As for my work, I have to admit I'm kind of overwhelmed with my tasks.. I do have dreams that haven't been realized yet..and I'm still praying for them..

I want to open up a bakery stall for mom and sis..
I want to do well in property..
I want to publish my songs..
I want to have my charity organization..
I want to write a book..
I want to raise my kids and have a happy family..

So far..the measles still bothering me..but I guess sick is the only time I can get rest..
So I'm about to read Robert Kiyosaki's book..plus watching movie from bro's laptop..
so itchyyyy..

God..I need a speedy recovery...



No comments:

Post a Comment