Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Asking God with NO DOUBT

Good Morning Blog,

This morning verse is taken from James 1:5-6 about doubts when asking God - His favor.

It says "if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind."

What I get from this verse is that if we ask God for His wisdom, His favor, you know..revelations upon revelations, we should be firm in our faith as well. When we ask, we should not doubt. It says if we doubted, then we were easily shaken by the wind, we would be easily driven by our circumstances that might seem too impossible for miracle to happen.

It really answers my worry this morning. The moment I woke up, I thought of work straightaway, I thought of the uncertainty I might face later, and yet I have been asking God to really be on my side because I'm so scared - to be honest -. And All these times I've been asking for God's wisdom, but whenever things turned out bad/beyond my expectation, I would worry so much and stressed out about it. This verse talks to me to be confident in God, to be confident in what God can do to turn my mistakes around, to hinder me from complicated situations because He's going to give me His wisdom generously and His wisdom is all that I need to survive in this world. His wisdom is the start of everything, it's the cornerstone of my career, my love life, my family life, my speech, my works, my gestures, everything! God doesn't want me to doubt His power, God doesn't like me using my own strength and forgetting that everything is from God.

Btw, the meeting went quite well last Friday..quite a surprise. Thank you God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment