Monday, March 14, 2022

It’s Now March 2022

Hello again diary, today I am already a 35 year old mom of 1 cheeky active daughter who is now 3 yrs old. I am married to Han, we have been married since 2016. It is also a stage where I found out my daughter has strong allergic reaction to house dust mites. I also got back my weight to 49kg. I was constantly stucked at 52kg before preggo and reached 63-64kg when giving birth through c sec. I am still doing interior design. I wouldn't say it's a smooth sailing marriage but God has been teaching me so much about surrenderance. I still have battle of thoughts, but I have learnt some newfound wisdom I guess... And btw I am now currently under self quarantine due to covid19 virus. I got infected. My ct was 28. That was on Friday night when the result came up. The symptoms were headaches, fever, body ache, then flu like symptoms. Covid has been around Indonesia i think since March 2020 when the govt decided to do a semi lock down. I think I will write a post on its own for covid experience and perhaps another post summing up my 3 year old daughter. Now let's just write what I have learnt so far until this point of my life: - Do not rush marriage - Observe your man's spending before you get married - Observe your man's leadership before you get married - You need to be at peace with your past so it does not haunt your marriage - Before you get angry and lash out nasty words, you point out the good things the other person has done, or the person's qualities. - Live a minimal life, and aim for clutter free life. Be more efficient. - Do not fall into money ponzi scheme. - Do not post any richness stuffs in ur social media pages. - Whatever you see in socmed might be fabricated. - Watch out for friends who alwaya talk about other friends in a gossipy way. thats all for now. I didnt switch on my air con, so it's hot now hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment