Saturday, September 5, 2009

A thought of you

Here's a lyrics which crossed my mind just now for a song which not sure am gonna complete:



I heard someone mentioned his name today...
Why is that everytime I hear his name, my heart beats a little faster...
Although he seems so far...
But I'm still attracted to him...

When will we meet again? I wonder...

So Mr Attractive,

Is it just me or is it true that we mutually like each other?
I have no courage to step forward
I have always been here waiting casting shadows for you

I don't know how many hands have you hold before me
I don't want to know your past love life either
Your past doesn't bother me, because it's you that I like...

This is just a thought of you ...
I thought if we're apart then this feeling would die slowly...
But I think the flame never dies...

No comments:

Post a Comment