Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear God


Dear God,

Thank you for such opportunity that I am now in Beijing with my sister learning Chinese.
Thank you for the environment You've placed us here.
Thank you for the friends and teachers You've introduced us.
Thank you for Your endless and tireless guidance.

After a long thought, I've decided to continue studying Chinese for another semester.
Not taking MBA Degree, but I wish to take Business Chinese Language Training Class.
But I'm not sure whether this is the right or wrong decision.
The biggest struggle I've been experiencing is still running parallel with me.

Give her strength, Lord
Give her Your wisest wisest advice
Give her Your warmth and love
Give her security and protection

She needs them all...

Give him forgiveness, Lord
Give him a Father Heart
Give him wisdom to understand what really matters in this world
Give him ears that block foolish advice
Give him tongue that stop rubbish words from coming out
Give him a brand new love for her

He needs them all...

God...Although by distance I'm far apart from them...but You're always close. You're here, there, and everywhere.

Touch them Lord...
Take over them Lord...
Heal their broken hearts...

"Let Your mercy flow within us, as we stand before the Lamb...Your presence changes the atmosphere" -Atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment