Monday, November 1, 2010

1st of November

A bit of update from October's last few days:

I'm really happy for my mid-exams results, average of HDs..Thank you God :)

My feet is hurting from Saturday's hiking to Xiang Shan.. it was such an adventurous experience.. Went there with 3 others from late morning till evening..That Saturday yes, was a crazy Saturday! I wore wrong attire yet still managed to step on the peak of Xiang Shan.. Good on you , Agnes! *Tap myself on the back* We then went for dinner at Wudaokou..I was so hungryyyy! Was such a tiring Saturday but definitely an adventurous one ;)

Friday night with friends went for dimsum at Jin Ding Xian, Yonghegong. We ordered a lot and I loved the stuffed egg-yolk bun..nyummy (^____^)

Enough of October, let's move on to November..




Ahhh..Hello November :)

Somehow I have a feeling I'm going to like this month :)

Let's see..what's my situation right now..Hmm
I'm listening to Disney Forever Collection - current song: A Spoonfull of Sugar - Mary Poppins
I just ate 红烧牛肉面like probably 15 to 30minutes ago.
I'm currently blogging, tabs full of facebook, BBC Weather|Beijing, Hotmail, and MSN Today
Right beside my start button there's Windows Live Messenger, MSN Today, Blogger, Skype, Adobe Photoshop, WMPlayer, and Disney Folder.
It is 9.09pm Beijing time.

My craving for Disney movies and songs grew as fast as I opened my Disney folder looking for nice songs to be put into my November Playlist..

How I love Disney Classics...I grew up with them.. Less or more they've influenced me in every possible way. I wish I could stay forever young...;)

Anyway, my legs still hurts..I'd applied Counterpain but still hurting :(

Laundry is getting piled up! Shucks..Wednesday shall be the latest day to do laundry..and my dorm's floor is getting dirty..I just can feel it! 我应该大嫂打扫房间里!

Alright..since I have a good mood this evening, I'm going to make a poem for November ;)

Dear November,

Autumn is about to blend into winter
But you will be better than October
Because You will paint beautiful colours I shall always remember

You shall be the month where I'll become wiser
Happier, Smarter, and ofcourse, slimmer!

You will bring happiness to my family through togetherness
You will bring joy and fun and freshness
You will make my heart smile from unpredictable moments

xoxo for November

No comments:

Post a Comment