Monday, October 25, 2010

Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay...!


Yay Yay Yay Yay。。。。!

考试 :
我估计今天的考试不太难,也不太简单。。。我觉得还可以。。。
We started off with Grammar Exam from 8.10am till 9.55am then Listening Exam from 10.10 till finito (11.55)

Damn Listening exam...surely the speakers spoke like normal Beijingers speak here.. so fast! I'm not really used to the speed.. but it was so inspiring listening to the girl's voice..I want to have that kind of Beijing accent! It sounds soo coooollll..!!!

天气:
However, today's weather is not so nice although the sun was there up up away and shining brightly. The wind force was 9mph.. Brrr.. cold wind blowing against my face and body, not a very nice feeling. What more? I was about to turn on the heater when my sister said our electricity voucher has reached its limit. we only have now, a deposit of 36快.. SO SAD!!! That means, tomorrow after exam, I definitely have to deposit more money. I can't live without heater...tomorrow is said to be 3 to 8 degree Celcius..很冷!!!

I can't believe that it's still autumn here in Beijing... If it was Perth, such weather is considered as winter!

心情:
今天我的心情很好是应为。。。
My dad gave me a green light to do an IMBA Degree here in Beijing..I'm so excited! Now I just have to find out how and what sort of documents needed to apply. Sooo happy! I just think that MBA for me is so necessary.

This afternoon I asked God ... that if it's not meant to be then dad wouldn't give me a green light.. But on the phone, dad gave me one.. So, I really do think it's Your will :) ..Now I can see a glimpse of light..At least I don't feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere anymore :D

Although today's weather isn't so favorable, and exams were quite alright, but the green light to do a Master Degree has definitely made my day.

Thank you God :D

No comments:

Post a Comment