Monday, October 18, 2010

Vodka Weekend & Foggy Monday

Dear Blog,

I had an interesting weekend.. What happened? Well.. after Ray's birthday dinner, my sis and I decided to join our friends going to Vics. They said it's called the Indo Night and it was prolly like once every year. The music was real loud but nice songs!I thought I'd stay sober, it's not prolly gonna be interesting anyway. A friend booked two sofas-cubicles for us. All i could remember was that I was so bored and quite tired and sleepy.. Then I drank the vodka ..and oops.. my mind and my body disconnected! Yep, felt like I gained 10kg..the body surely felt really heavy. We stayed there till 2am and off me, sis, and a friend to our dorm. That was my first ever experience of getting drunk. My head spun round and round and I couldn't walk straight but I was very much aware of my mind..My body just didn't agree with what the brain was commanding. I'm pretty sure my sis would always remember such experience of having to deal with me that time :P..

But I remembered crying before off to dreamland. I was quite sentimental.. moreover, mother text-ed me saying stuffs that really stirred my emotion to the boiling point. And then on Sunday morning, I cried again by 8am..Gosh! it was such a mellow Sunday morning... Another breakdown here in Beijing. I was totally clueless as to what I am going to do, where is my life leading to?

I also remembered yesterday talking to dad on the phone. We had this talk about business and importing goods opportunity. Dad seemed to be very proud of us, he thought we've grown up now..no more spoil brat, now we're talking business. Somehow, no matter how painful our past was, hearing him and feeling him being proud of us..that just officially made my Sunday a Sunny Sunday..no more gloomy aura.

Then we went to have dinner in a friend's dorm..the food came 1.5 hour after we ordered..sucks..but the food still tasted yummy. Then 2 friends came along and join us in our small gathering... Then by 12 we surprised another friend. It's his birthday! Hip Hip Hooraaay! I was already tired but when I was planning to leave the place, a second group with a bunch of guys and girls came and gave him a surprise visit..and it all went along till around 2am. OH one funny thing was that the small cake that we bought + the aromatherapy candle we put aside was exactly the same as the ones the second group bought! What a coincidence!

Then 2 of my girlfriends didn't feel like going back to their dorm so they decided to stay over. And I forgot we had 听写 on chapter 33 today. 所以我和妹妹赶学习 到2 点半.

What a weekend!

I woke up this Monday morning feeling really really really SLEEPY. The weather sucks! It's very coooolllddd...around 8-12 度 but somehow it already felt like 4度!! grrrr. And my body itched all over..don't know why..i'm sensing that the winter rash has caught me! UGH! LOTION LOTION LOTION...I shall massage my skin with plentiful body lotion.

Just had ramen for dinner at Isshin, just the four of us - people from 0 号楼 - ..eating warm soupy food during cold weather is the best option!

听说明天的天气根今天的差不多..but hopefully it won't rain :( ..me no like rain :( . I don't want to get sick.

I'd turned on the heater...it smelled like burnt metal..but apparently it's just because it wasn't being used for quite some time, so it takes time to adjust.

Ohh Beijing, please be nice to me..coz I'm planning to stay here for another semester.. BE NICE.okay? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment