Saturday, October 9, 2010

Right here in Beijing

I Dear Blog,

it's been a while hey.. It's October now .. I've vacuumed blogging since April..wow.. a lot surely has changed...

Right now I'm in Beijing studying Mandarin at UIBE.. It's been about a month..I quite like it here.

Departure in airport wasn't great..
I felt like crying when I was about to leave for Beijing.. It wasn't my wish to come here..It wasn't my dream..But I had this feeling that I had to let go whatever I was dealing with in Indo and moved away to Beijing.. I just knew that this is the best path.. So I went along with it..and here I am in my dorm blogging.

Here in Beijing my goal is to purify my mind and soul, to really open up myself from the constraints I've been living with, to really try new exciting things, and to learn some Mandarin..I just know that by the end of this semester, I'm going to be a brand new strong person, someone tougher and wiser. I know I'm not going downhill, I just know that by being here in Beijing, it's like a self-disciplinary camp, I'm not going downhill but up up and up and I'm on my way to where I'm supposed to be.

A wise quote I read from the net by H.Ruff "It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark." was really inspirational.. He was well-prepared for the big flood coming. People laughed at him for there was no rain at the time and the earth was dry. Why would he built an ark? It didn't make sense before.. Until the rain came and flooded every living things..Only Noah and his ark survived. Very inspirational. I want to be like Mr. Noah =).

Anyway...

So many stories to tell from here in Beijing...Anyhow..I just got back from Inner Mongolia last Tuesday, it was a 5 day trip and was loads of fun :) ...such an experience I shall always cherish..an experience I shall never forget! Met new friends, for that 5 days I forgot all my worries..I had a blast! And it was also my first time drinking 8 cups of beer.. including bai jiu. Not drunk, just a little tipsy ;P.. A friend of mine told me to try drink 1 big bottle of beer.. I will! just wait and see ;P.

I still can't believe I'm in Beijing..seriously..

Oh..one more note to this post: ..I've lately fallen in love with Kings of Convenience and Adhitya Sofian ! Me likey their songs..they sound so smooth, so relax, and I just loveee them ~oo~ They've been accompanying my daily chores in my dorm. xoxo.

So many to tell from Beijing..I don't know where to start..
Surprise2, Beijing is safer than Jakarta.. and a lot more organized! It's nothing like what people say on the net / scary bb fwd messages about China black market, overseas students, etc. Well I suppose such thing exist but not in the areas where I hang out. Furthermore, the food here is so cheap...and surprisingly quite tasty! It's just too much oil..but other than that..they're so cheappp!! I wonder whether chicken meat is really...chicken meat :P..anyway, not a big deal when my tummy roars for food xP

Good night Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment