Tuesday, October 12, 2010

12.10.10

Hello Blog,

So 12.10.10 开始 when my sister woke me up to a friend's birthday surprise thingo. I was already fast asleep when at 12 she asked me to get ready. So anyway, went to his place with my pajamas, no make up, and sang him Happy Birthday while still gathering my mind at the same time. We stayed at his place till around 2.30am ..and 8点 上课!我很累也很昆!

During lunch break me and my sister went out to Ito Yokado and bought teapot, pan, and other necessity stuffs. 一边吃方便面一边看 Ip Man 1 movie from sis' harddrive. Time went real fast, we headed off to our next class and went to our last class which started at 6pm.
This class called the "Hanyu Jiao Class", it's a class where 我们跟中国朋友一起聊聊天. So I talked with this one Chinese guy whose majoring in Deutsch. Time went really fast, I enjoyed talking with him because he acted like half "hanyu tutor" and half "new Chinese friend". Anyway, after class, me, my sis, and our two other classmates decided to 一起去晚饭在西门的附近.

我们吃 korean bbq, 聊天到9.30pm! We just sat there chit chat with eachother and I supposed we enjoyed eachother's company. Although by age we're a bit far apart, but at least it seems like we're able to connect with eachother.

Right now I'm quite tired...it's 10.36pm and I'm listening to 'Dawn' by Dario Marianelli from Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack...it is so smooth, calm, and pleasing to the ear.

Oh.. by the way, grammar teacher told us to make a small composition about our life in Beijing.
I'll write it down here...;)

生活在北京

虽然我对汉语和北京没有兴趣,但是有很多人告诉我,"英语现在不是世界的第一与.现在各地涌汉语所以学汉语非常重要!"

所以3月前我决定来北京学习汉语,上月我从印尼来到了北京,我听不懂汉语,说得也不流利.有印尼朋友告诉我,很多中国人不会说英语.我觉得这是很糟糕!我想一想我应该怎么办.我觉得我必须认真学习汉语.所以除了复习和写作业,我也常常去饭馆用汉语点菜.去北京很有意思的地方逛逛, 拍照片,跟别人 练习练习我的口语.我觉得这样学汉语很轻松.最近我对汉语和北京发生了兴趣.

No comments:

Post a Comment