Monday, October 11, 2010

I Miss My Architecture Buddies...



I don't know why..maybe it's because of the songs I've been listening to..
They all reminisce back to my Perth momentos..

I miss my architecture buddies...

I miss IA Sisterhood very much...
Cindy, Clarissa, and Kim...
They're the best girlfriends I could ever ask God for...
With or without make up
Fat or not fat
Good or bad mood
They all know who I really am deep inside...
I feel really secure with them...
They accept me the way I am...
I miss them terribly...


I miss my architecture buddies...all of them ..from Andrew to Moses..
I miss telling them my lame jokes...
I miss procrastinating with them...
I miss doing stupid kiddish stuffs with all of them...
I miss our study sessions...
I miss talking about philosophies, psychology, architecture, lecturers, exciting events, and food..ofcourse.

I miss going to the beach and marked our feet on the sand and wrote "3.58pm we were here"
I miss crashing into Kim's house together...playing RockBand...studying for exams...eating her snacks...
I miss spending hours and hours till dawn in Kim's house...
I miss Kimmy's guinea pig...
I miss crashing into Clar's crib...talking heart to heart...eating her candies...borrowing her straightener...and listening to her RnB collection...
I miss driving to and from Cindy's unit... I miss the stupid traffic we had to deal with..I miss the random topics we talked about along the way...
I miss our arguments...
I miss our chats..
I miss our ritual tea-drinking session...
I miss how we all feel comfortable with each other with no need of making conversation...


I miss them crashing into my house when I decided not to come to the 8am lecture...
I miss them hitting my head with pillows so I wouldn't sleep at 4am...
I miss them teaching me about cosmo stuffs...
I miss their stories and opinions...
I miss them being so caring to me when I was in one of my lowest moments...
I miss them giving me rational and wise advice when I was down...
I miss their voices...

I miss them all..very...very much...

Loads of Love to Miss Blair, Miss Bonjour, Miss Pinkie and my super clever architecture friends,


xoxo,

Miss Jazzy


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment