Sunday, October 10, 2010

the re-appearance|church|me

Dear Blog,

Me bete today.. NOt just that it's Sunday and I had classes.. but moreover, he suddenly re-appears (-___-)..

He and I both knew we had sparks.
He and I both knew Beijing could mean "to be continued" or "the end".

Beijing here I came.
Two weeks of emailing and no more words followed.
No news no effort no nothing from both of us.
I was passive and so was he.
So, I decided to click "the end" button.
Thought there's no use in waiting for uncertainty.

I forgot that I had opened my heart slightly for him.
I forgot that he might be somewhere waiting for me.
I forgot that we once had sparks.
A month has passed with no news, what do you want me to expect?
I have been happy. I've smiled. I've laughed. Without him.

All of a sudden he reappears.
Messages in blackberry were full of his texts.
So how did I react?
Happy? No. Excited? No.
The momentum and the sparks have gone with the wind.

0% feeling.
0% likeness.
0% everything.

He texted me saying about how I should go to church et cetera.
He just perfectly hit a sensitive topic.
That is definitely a minus.

I'd say he still thinks I like him just like I did back then. Sorry Mr Religious, you suddenly re-appear with the wrong topic.. Not your fault, that's just the way you are..being very religious..but I'm nothing like you. I'm sure a lot of religious girls do wish to have a partner-for-life like you :)..but I guess I'm not one of them.

o%.

No comments:

Post a Comment