Friday, October 15, 2010

Full on Friday

Dear Blog

My schedule today:
8.30- 2.30ish went out on excursion to Hutong area here in Beijing. I loved it..was so tiring but was worth the experience. :)
I especially love those traditional Chinese houses..love the heritage listed buildings.. My point is: I love old Beijing city!

2.30-4.30ish compiling postcards and stick them onto our dorm's glass divider between the bedroom and the living room. Now our dorm looks more alive and colourful ;).
My plan was to to go Solana and get some pressies for 2 of our friends.. Ouh and by this time we went downstairs and exchange pillow's cover etc.

4.40-6.30ish Xiuxi time.. was so tired and sleepy.. Anyway, a friend called my sis and invited her to go to TGIF tonight for dinner. My sis had been craving for TGIF for ages eversince she saw TGIF here in Beijing. So we had to cancel our Solana plan.. Plus there was no news from a friend whom I invited to join to Solana anyway.. So get ready for TGIF!

7++ - ?? Searched taxis..nearly gave up..so many of them had no idea where TGIF is (it's in Beijing Guojie Da Sha).. SO finally after..maybe 30minutes plus we finally found a taxi driver who knew the place. Along the way the taxi driver and us 聊天聊天。。 他问我们“你们是韩国人 吗?“我们回答“不是。我们是印尼华侨。Then he said something and we replied "Dui bu qi, wo men ting bu dong!" and he giggled and talked to us more clearly. So along the way he mentioned about us two being 小棍娘, 太漂亮!哈哈哈。。。我们笑了。 我们说“谢谢。。哈哈哈”他也说“你们比中国人漂亮“That made us laugh.. He kept on saying 我们是美 nu er. That was my first time heard a taxi driver gave us complement. ;P

I had no idea what time we arrived in TGIF..but from TGIF we moved on to Marge's coffee place called Unconditional Love Coffee Shop. It's somewhere near Mei Shu Guan.. It's such a lovely place, I like it there..very arty ..and it reminds me a lot of 798. We're there till around 11.20ish pm.. Marge was pretty drunk.. she just broke up with his boyfriend.. Her boyfriend deserved to be called a POO! He ain't a gentleman!

Anyway..it's 12:55am..My plan is to sleep at 1am.. I'm really really sleepy...
Hmm.. that dude bbm-ing me again.. asking the very same question.."Why your reply took so long?" .. Goodness meeee! I've told him like hundred times I could only reply if there's wifi available within my wifi ntwork range. (-__-)..

I'm so sleepy..it's 12:56am now..

Tmorrow is going to be another fun and tiring day I think..
It's Ray's bday 2morrow and it's going to be a drinkie night.. Hmm.. I wonder what to wear 2morrow.. hmm hmmm

Anyway.it's 12:57am now..
My eyes are only half open..

Good night Blog..


xoxo,
me! (12:58)

No comments:

Post a Comment