Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello Winter!

Dear Blog,

Today marks as the beginning of winter this year :)...Hello winter!

Exams finally finished and done with..except that I still have classes till early next year...

I went on skiing last last weekend , it was heaps funn!!! There was also shabu2 time with CG buddies,..I suppose I'm on a balance -studying&socializing-

I'm currently listening to Bill Evans - Alice in Wonderland (Take 2) ...

Anywayz

Me going to Solana this evening with classmates, we're planning to watch a movie there..we'll see how good the cinema is (ppl say it's better than Sanlitun's Megabox)

Parents and bro are coming on late 25th.. Hmm what else to tell...

Where's snoww?? I want to see the first snowfall this year..darn it..looks like I'm gonna have to either miss it next year or experience it early next year...

Oh exams, I think I did pretty well with all of them..quite happy with myself.. Just unsure what next year gonna bring.. Heard Chinese Business is quite a challenge.

We're going to spend X'Mas Eve @ a friend's house and everyone ought to bring a 40-50yuan pressie and we're gonna swap pressie.. Hmmm..what should I buy?! Might find something interesting @ Solana tonight (hopefully!) Ouh..and there's gonna be turkey and other delicious food involved :)

I'm so sleepy.. I'm in no mood of doing anything.. Feeling like just lazying around.. sigh*

Oh and two of my friends...'friends' maybe.. went for good this afternoon. It's been a year they'd been here in Beijing.. They're the first two people in Beijing who introduced me to a lot of places..thanks to them :) .. I forgot to say thanks when coincidentally saw them this arvo.. Anyway, one of them is a guy with loads of friends-with-politics..me no likey hanging out with him too much... But..still.. thanks to him I got to know loads of Beijing's good places.

Do I miss them? Not really.. But if my CG buddies go back home for good..I think I'm so gonna miss them.. Umm..okay, time to be off from blog~

Aites Blog...ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment