Friday, January 7, 2011

I Think I Had...


Dear Blog

I've been wondering, how come Norah Jones or any other artists could write such wonderful, sexy, and ambiguous-meaning lyrics? My English still has problems for sure..But artist like Norah Jones is truly inspirational.

Let me greet you on this very new year with a poem..maybe it could someday transform into a lyrics ;).



I think I had too much wine
But I could never understand
The way you've been coquetting
Stirring a black hole in my heart

I could never see your true intention
But charm keep dragging me to you
A dangerous play, host by the lust
I need to move on, away from the hole

Wake up with a new resolution
Cleanse mind pollution
Mix all those portions to make a potion
To ease my drunkenness of you

I cast a spell upon myself
A munition to the enslaving mind
I cast a spell upon myself
to be unhooked, released from you

The ray of sun glittering my face
As I succumb myself to the morning light
My longing for your touch
finally floundered in the darkest night

No comments:

Post a Comment