Friday, January 21, 2011

A Good Night Kiss

Intermezzo:

I'm all over the moon for Kings of Convenience..I just totally love their music..they're super awesome..love their rhythm, voices, weird lyrics, their style..they're hawt!

Ahh.here comes the main message for tonite:
WEDNESDAY NIGHT PROJECT or... THURSDAY NIGHT PROJECT

I had Wednesday Night Project yesterday..it was heaps fun and great..
maybe one day I'll change it to Thursday Night Project..hmm..which one sounds better? Wednesday sounds more original coz it was started yesterday..but Thursday sounds nicer and all members could make it on Thursday..emm...we'll see..

We're making this project ..hopefully it's a project that can be blessing for others..

There's this guy from kindergarten. He's involved in this project. The funny thing is, he's my first crush in kindergarten xD . I've been wondering why did I ever like him in the first place? Kindergarten? Oh my gosh, what must I'd been thinking?? Well, I haven't met him..supposed to met him ystrday night but he was too exhausted. He sounded friendly and approachable.. I hope he doesn't know I had a crush on him way way back then, so embarrassing.

Okay, please pardon my all-of-a-sudden romantic mood. I think I've been watching or reading too much romantic stuffs. Okay, here we go..my mellow helpless romantic mood is ON :

A Good Night Kiss

I'm kissing you good night
Let the air carries it away
Softly lands on your cheek

I'm kissing you good night
Hope the cupid whispers right
From me to you
A gentle good night kiss

Not baddd huh? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment