Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Positivity?


When we're troubled, we often think this way:
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?

And, when we're hurt by others, we'đ command God:
GOD PUNISH THEM!!!

And when we think people can't understand a thing, we'đ say:
UR PROBLEMS CAN NEVER MATCH MINE!

Well, let me ask u, what shoe size do u wear?
Everyone has their own particular size.

What animal u hate the most?
My brother hates cockroach to the max..but as much as I don't like cockroaches, I think they're better than s****. You see what I mean?

It happens to us because we're loved.
Zach13:1-9.
Through problems we are reminded that only to God alone we surrender.
Through pain our characters are examined.
Through all these, we're molded, shaped, trimmed, so that we are rich on the inside.

We don't have to tell God to punish them...
But we need His grace, love, and authority to take care of everything. "Forgive" is ain't as easy as it's written. The act of forgiving is a challenge for me personally.

But I want to try..to stay positive

No comments:

Post a Comment