Sunday, May 29, 2011

Saturday Night Dinner on Fire

Okay,
So this week has really been a big week for me..an interesting week for sure~

So yesterday we were out to Hai Dian area to this restaurant calledThe Middle 8th Restaurant. It serves fine Yunnan cuisine. Bie di le, the cuisine was delicious! It has that sweetness to it and I like it :) .. We were late tho..

Our dearest friend who organized it wasn't really organized.. haha..so we went there and started our dinner by 9pm.. We ordered 9 dishes. By the time we nearly finished our 8th dish, smoke started to appear leaking from the pipes above us. Uh Oh!!!

So we walked downstairs as we wondered how to pay the bills?! Our fish which was meant to be our 9th / last dish had not arrived as well..But oh well, the restaurant was already filled in with smoke...

ANd not long after, the ambulance and police arrived at the scene. We were still waiting outside asking the waiter how we're gonna pay the bill.

Then at the end of the day, they said it's for free.. We didn't have to pay nothing ..Lucky? :P

I guess if we weren't late that night, we would have had paid full price.. I guess, everything happens for reason? haha..

I guess.. thank you God for giving us free Saturday night dinner?

But I hope no one got injured or anything.. and I hope that the restaurant didn't lose so much.. Coz they really have nice interior, nice ambience, and delicious food. I would go back there again if only it's not that far from where I live.. :P

Interesting night in deed..

Now I'm currently watching Despicable Me, while waiting for my fangdong to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment