Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Key.

My Key.

I know I’m not so “young” anymore as some people said to me.. “go get yourself a partner” or “ you should open up yourself” or “You shouldn’t be too picky, you’re not that perfect either”.."time's running up, Agnes!"

Sorry to disappoint all of you.. but I'm quite a rock-headed on this matter.

I do feel jealous and envious when I see friends holding hands with their partners..and I do sometimes wish I could be like them..holding hands, all getting cozy and romantic.. But I have this one big issue when dealing with guys. And for me, this is a very important, a number one, a MUST requirement.

No, I don’t look for perfection in my future-partner.
But, Yes, I do look for perfection in the chemistry between us.

I can't force myself to like some guy.. No matter how much he earns...no matter how well-mannered he is... no matter how good-looking he is.. If I can't click with him..I just.. can't.

I can't pretend to be someone else. I can't pretend to be the loveliest, friendliest, most mature girl in the planet, can I ? I don't like pretending that much..

Oh well.. dear me...


I’m such a complicated and such a difficult human being to deal with, but at least, I hope I am an honest person.

This little heart right here probably has the weirdest shape, abstract colors, and has the strangest lock. But I believe every heart is unique and has its own particular key. I guess I just haven’t found my key :p

No comments:

Post a Comment