Sunday, June 19, 2011

I'm begging time to slow down..... :(

Why am I so sad today..
I had a friend came and visit me this weekend and we had heaps of fun.. While we were eating dimsum at around 4am in the morning, we could see the changing rays of sky across the window pane. As the sky turned bright this dawn, my heart suddenly saddened by the fact that he’s leaving soon in less than 4 hours time.. the weekend is almost over, and this semester is coming to an end.. Time has been running too fast and I’m not ready for it…
Our Friday Schedule: The Summer Palace – Beijing University – Westin – Houhai – Olympic Park – 1949 Duck d’Chine – KTV – Sanlitun and North Village.
Our Saturday Schedule : JinMaDaSha – BLCU Muslim Restaurant – Hard Rock Café – Westin – 798 – The Place – Lan Bar – KTV – JinDingXuan.
The schedule was tight, and my friend was pretty annoying, kept on bullying me for ‘I-don’t know-why’ reasons…but kind of brought back Perth memories… So sad .. And his brother who has been a good friend of mine here in Beijing was also leaving.. Today’s morning would be my last time hanging out with him in Beijing as I’m going back for good as well this coming July.. No July.. I don’t want you to come so fast.. 
I don’t want to pack..
I’m begging time to please slow down…  

No comments:

Post a Comment