Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How Wonderful :)

I'm curently involved in this uluyu project as the product designer.

It was such a great joy to learn that the uluyu team , all 15 of them loved my design when I sent it yesterday morning. He said my design lifted up the marketing-team spirit and put them on high morale.

Reading his bb and email complementing my design really made my day :).

I never knew design could do such wonderful thing to people.
I never knew my design could impact 15 people.. impacting the company's team in a positive sense.

I feel like I'm worth something.

What I learnt is:
Quit worrying about yourself ( i mean it's okay to worry sometimes..)
Help others with their issues (and yes you're not only doing them favor but you're doing yourself a favor)

And it made me feel like a million bucks..it gets me even excited for this project.

Although the design pressure is all mine, but I'm doing my best to not let them down, to make this project a success and to be like the deaf frog who ended up winning the game because it just went bold to the finish line.

How wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment