Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Diet Plan and A Little Bit of Everything

Today! I'm meeting my 7PM band..*looking forward for this!

Uluyu's done and now just have to wait for Nno's quote and prototype progress..yeheyy!

Love life: Interesting. Hard for me to fall in love, so much to consider. Not saying I'm perfect..but I guess I'm like a hard nut to crack.once I let someone in, it's hard to let go. So Guetta feat Fergie - Gettin Over You <== is quite me.

Goal by the end of this month: Loose 2kg.
Started off at 51.5kg, today at 51.1kg, and it's 18th Jan..Hopefully by 31st, it's 49.1kg

Eating Plan:
Morning - fruits only
Lunch - Office as usual
Dinner - GO gaga during weekend only.
Usual Dinner - just eat a handful of snacks. That's all.

I hope by Friday I could get to 50.5kg or at least by Saturday morning 50.5kg.
I'll be buffetting on Saturday, so might rise again..damn it.

Well I have to reach 49.5 at least by end of month..that's the max weight..>.<.. can I make it >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment