Friday, January 13, 2012

Writing Down My Plans

Dear Blog,

I think it's about time to write down my plan for this year although I had written it down in my agenda.

My aim is to learn lots of money, this year I'm aiming to reach at least double the salary I got from this firm I'm working at.

January Plan:
Get 7PM going for demo recording
Get Uluyu prototyped
Get design project for my friend's dad factory
Get auditioned for singer position at church
Soft Launching Desserts Department before CNY

February Plan:
Get 7PM gigs
Uluyu in Progress
Desserts Department promo for Valentine's Day
Freelance in the house!
Quit Job! Time to move on!

March Plan:
Can't wait for more fun and dynamics months and years ahead!!! Perhaps meeting that someone special this year ;)

I sent our cupcakes samples to two different groups and most of them like it i guess..I hope this is all going well, God, if you said yes, the favor is in da house!

No comments:

Post a Comment