Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Public Holiday and a Birthday


I had a pleasant public holiday yesterday. I was waiting for my piano tutor but he didn't come and didn't even call me or text me why he's not coming.. Doh! But it wasn't a big deal .. coz I was looking forward meeting some old friends from Perth :)))

By around 2pm, the four of us arrived at Social House, Grand Indonesia. We ordered lunch, talked, toilet, talked, coffees and desserts, laughed, talked.. and time flew! It was 5.30pm already! We were going to watch a movie, but we opted for karaoke instead. So a friend of mine wanted to go to an ATM, we went to the food court area and saw RED MANGO. *i'm a yogurt frenzy these days*. My girlfriend and I ordered a Blackberry twist with mochi+coco crunch+strawberry as toppings. It was yummyy..I'm liking mochi now :D. It was quite funny how we girls walked really fast *according to the two guyfriends who walked behind us*..They really looked like two old men walking haha ;P.

Then by 7pm we arrived at Happy Puppy Karaoke somewhere in PIK.. It was one fun karaoke moment.. After two hours karaoke-ing, we went for leko in PIK as well. It was a nice area - PIK - . One of my guyfriends dropped me home (although we got lost for a little while around Pluit area..haha coz we entered the wrong freeway)

Arrived home about 10 30pm.. watched Take Me Out Celebrity and Mario Lawalata was thereee.. Oh seriously, he's the most good-looking indo man I've ever seen on tv/magazines/real life. A friend bbm-ing me saying he's on that show and told me not to be heart broken coz he's about to get a date from that show... Haha..oh well, I'm not a freak, okay?! Ofcourse I realize and know very well that he's a star and it's just for eyecandy ;). God..if i ever have a son, let him look like Mario hahaha ;D *to have a spouse as good looking as him would be hard to maintain..ahemm*

TODAY:
is Sis' bday..her three besties came over for a surprise bday bash. Who knew they've grown so big now and looking handsome..Aww..:) Three little brothers grown up already. So the procedure was all of them hid in the guest room downstairs and wait for my sis. As soon as my sis was downstairs, they opened the door, brought the cake lit up and sang "Happy Birthday".. that was so sweet of them :). And it was cute how they don't know how to call me.. just Agnes or with "Ci" xD


Anyway..I'm quite addicted to this one novel by Hannah Pakula about "The Last Empress" (Madame Chiang Kai-Shek)..I'm on page 126 now.. It's soooo addictive..I love biographies!

Good night blog! These two days r not stressful days.. I'm quite happy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment