Friday, September 30, 2011

Apart by Seas

Dear Blog,

He's off to Sydney for this weekend and Melbourne..Then next Saturday he's coming back to Jakarta.. I'm a little sad.. coz I kind of miss him already...

Wondering what he's doing right now.. he's probably in bed sleeping...or having late lunch with his family...

So,

Yesterday afternoon I initiated to send him a picture of pete - one of his favourite food..and straight after he replied saying he was about to text me as well.. And he said he's eating meatballs..and it reminded him of me :) . Last time we talked on the phone, I told him I like to cut them into tiny little pieces before I chew them..And he tried it yesterday, and he liked it my way ;P.

Last thing he said to me was "C u later beautiful woman :) " .. although to me it does sound a little weird.. the 'woman' could've been deleted ;p.

He said he's gonna watch Green Lantern and Pirates of The Caribbean with me next week.. and he said he's gonna bring me yummy cupcakes from Melbourne :D

Is he gonna text me sometime today? I wonder...

Ah shyt.. I like this guy ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment