Friday, September 23, 2011

Today~

It's been ages since i haven't written anything here..

First shocking news: my uncle passed away last week.. he was a good man..R.I.P dear uncle.

Well.. I've been working in this interior consultant firm foro about 2 months ++..umm what else..

I had my first tipsy nite in Jakarta, like 2 weeks ago..

I'm still with my band, we finally have a bassist..yay! And we're clear on concept. Yay!

I'm currently "dating" with this dude..We're having a movie nite tonight.. and prolly gonna meet up again this coming Sunday..We've been texting each other everyday as well.. and I don't know where we're going , but I'm letting God writes my love story..So, we'll see~

But i'm sad that a good friend of mine is going back to Beijing.. :( .. but it's for his goodness.. So this Saturday is like a farewell Saturday..

Umm..

I've also attended two fellowship meetings.. I kinda need them because I'd pretty much been spiritually drained in Beijing and I need to get back on my feet. I need to be infused.

And now i'm at work..sleepy~.. Kind of can't wait for tonight tho.. I wished I could skip till 6pm..then I'd just have an hour of work and off for my Friday nite movie ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment