Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Progress So Far..

Dear Blog,

We've ben contacting each other everyday..and lately he's been calling me sometimes at night time, sometimes in the morning.. We said good night, sleep tight, and sweet dreams to each other.. We went out three times ..that's once every week.

Last time we went out was Sunday evening. We went to Px and had Tony Roma's for dinner. That was also the first time he visited my house. That was also the time when we shared our first Salad because we're both actually quite full. ;P

Yesterday he texted me saying how sad that he's leaving for 2 weeks.. and he's missing me. He was sad that I couldn't go watch movie with him yesterday because I had to lead Praise&Worship @ Cell Group..

I don't know, but I think he's cute. ;P
Not physically cute..but attitude wise, he's just cute..
So totally opposite with his physical appearance. He's like.. tall, broad shoulder, cool-serious type..but he's actually...........hmm..cute xD

We're not an item.. I don't know whether we're gonna be an item.. But I'm quite comfortable at where I am right now with him...

Geez, everyone's leaving this week!! My mum, my good friends, and him! zzzz.. :(

He hasn't texted me today.. Guess he's busy..Coz he's leaving tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment