Friday, January 18, 2013

I love you... a lot.


When you stare me with your loving eyes..
My mind went sweetly numb..
When you said how much you love me..
My heart sunk deeply..

When I showed you my heart's wounds..
You kissed them with your loving nature..

You are a God-sent man..
You've shown me love..
You're willing to fix this troubled heart..
And without hesitance you accept my flaws..
And love me even more each day..

Thank you for loving me..
Thank you for teaching me how to love..
Thank you for your tears..
Thank you for willing to fight for this relationship..
I'm so grateful to have you with me..

Thank you for giving your heart to me..
No, I won't break it, nor will I leave you...
You're too precious..
Too ...you're just too good to be true but I'm glad you're real in my life..

I love you....a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment