Wednesday, January 9, 2013

my mid-day prayer

Dear God,

It's raining heavily outside..
So nice actually to get myself back to sleep :P..
But I have meeting to attend to this afternoon..
God, please be in charge in the meeting..
Lord God, I ask for your favor on our side..
Let your strength be made perfect in our weakness..
We can not go further without Your miracle..

And apart from that..
There are things I don't understand just yet
Family issues come to no end ..
But I can only speak of my faith in You..
God, please cover my family with Your love, Your grace, and protect us from all evil..

And again my mind is back to where my heart calls..
Lord God, I cannot thank you enough for him..
I know he loves me this much..
And I love him dearly...
Thank you for sending him into my life..
Thank you for making everything ..so beautiful..

I'm so stupid without Your guidance , God..
Thank you for giving me all the obvious signs..
Thank you for making me a better Agnes..through him..his life..his mindset..his character..his personality..

I can't wait for tomorrow..
God please take care of him.
I miss him loads.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment