Friday, January 4, 2013

My Special Day

Dear God,

Thank you for this special day..
Thank you for giving me the best present at 12 midnight..
Thank you for sending him in my life..
Thank you for his words of assurance..
Thank you for letting him care..for allowing our hearts to blossom like flowers in spring..

Thank you as well for the new year's gift..
Thank you for making dad holding mom's hand..
Thank you that I can see at least a glimpse of light..

God..

Thank you for your grace in my life..

This year, may be the best year, much better than last year..
This year, I will become a much better person..
This year, I will be blessings to many more people..
This year, You will give us breakthrough Lord..in terms of work and family life..
This year, You will help realize my goal for the firm's expansion..
This year, miracles upon miracles shall happen..and Your Name shall be glorified..
This year, my life will become testimony to others on how good You have been to me..
This year, Your favor is real upon me, so real ..
This year, You guide me through my love life, career life, finance, and mood..
Whatever that's gonna happen this year, Your hands are imprinted on it..
I know that when I allow God to write my life, it's gonna be awesome.

It's gonna be such an awesome yearrrrr :D

No comments:

Post a Comment