Sunday, May 24, 2009

When you do it for others...

Life..
is like a drawing book, with plain white papers.
Colours are the emotions accumulated from experiences.
And you are the artist.


Okay, so my mother decided to surprise us (me and my sis and my cuzzy) by visiting us here in Perth, arriving last Thursday... The house was a mess, everything was in chaos, and we were so not prepared...for house raid!!
My 'exclusive' bathroom was okay (since I prefer to have my own bathroom), kitchen was a mess, laundry and study room..mm okay, let's skip this boring part..

Although I can't concentrate for most of the time ...but I actually truly treasure the time being. When she's here, I feel bad if I just leave her alone, which made me set aside some uni stuffs, church stuffs, social stuffs, and prioritize her the most, then Design. Ofcourse I know my own time-management, and I've learnt thru these years what to do, what to say, what to prioritize, etc. I do complain, I still do, but aren't girls complicated humanbeings? Mother-Daughter Love and bond live beneath all arguments and complaints.

So helping her in house chores, in buying new furnitures, new layout for the house, taking her to her favourite dining places, ride the car @ riverside = remedies for aching soul. Surprisingly, it feels good. When you know you're giving services that come from your heart to people who need them, or at least to someone... you feel rich. It is like what you saw is what you reap. You feel like your life is worth something.. That life itself is not about you and own ego.

When you do it for others without expecting anything in return..and focus on that person's happiness...I'd say you just finished a page with beautiful strokes of colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment