Thursday, July 23, 2009

UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, logicly saying

If no one can not find the Entertainment Book (to find tlp number of a restaurant), then that person or ANYONE FAMILIAR WITH TECHNOLOGY can have some QUICK THINKING and go search the INTERNET, yes? since the laptop has been on for quite some time.. all it takes just: TYPE, ENTER, CLICK!!!!! Searching for stuffs in the Entertainment Book can take quite some time because it's as thick as the bible!

While I was putting on my leggings, I asked a person to please check it out on the net since no one can find where the book is. But the person ..oh my gad.....NO comment. And the other person scolded me for being bossy and bitchy. Who's being bossy and bitchy? if i have 4 long stretch-able arms, I would put on my leggings and search the internet at the same time! THe problem is, the leggings and the laptop ARE NOT IN THE SAME ROOM!

And what's with the all-of-a-sudden complaints about my collection of cards?? my restaurant cards and my hotel cards? i cannot put them in the same card holder? It's my FRIGGIN collection, I can do with whatever I want to do with it!! Nothing has to go your FRIGGIN ways, I'm not a FRIGGIN robot or some 5 year old kid.

1 comment: