Monday, November 30, 2009

Him?

No mother, he's not my type...

I know he looks pro in his doctor suit, I know he has good salary, I know he looks like a gentleman, I know you know his family well, but my heart seems to say "He's not the one."

Maybe he is? I don't know, I don't know him that well. It feels like we both are so different. I like to be forever young at heart, which might be considered as immature in his eyes... Oh well, too bad. I don't feel right standing beside him... It seems like we're just not meant for each other..

Sometimes when you stand beside each other, you can feel some kind of comfort, or some kind of total discomfort... Aha..it's like puzzle pieces!

Sometimes the pieces look like they match but when you put them together, they don't actually match. Sometimes you can see clearly pieces that just aren't made for each other. That guy you like, mother, is like the guy whom you can see clearly, we aren't made for each other. I just can't see it. discomfort, mother.

He seems to be too....mature.. and soo... serious... So 'marriage-family' oriented.. I'm not ready for that. True I'm looking for a guy who I'm gonna marry, but he's a bit too serious. I still want to have fun for at least another 3 years.

But I don't want to jinx it... I may say I don't like him now, but if I do like him in the future, my puzzle pieces theory is then proven wrong.

--------------

Enough about the doctor, now it's about the bio-chem guy. This guy.. been very persistent on pursuing me, but as for now, I can't see my future with him. I was very much insulted when he insulted the course I took in uni. So what if he took bio-chem? So what if I'm a designer? He hasn't got a job yet and it's been a year since he graduated, so dude, don't be too proud!

I might sound mean and cruel, but I have never liked this guy. I loved being his close friend, but nothing more than that. He's too proud and his words can be sooo hurtful. I told him these back then, but some people just don't listen.

Honestly, I had a crush on a different guy when this bio-chem guy was my close friend. So how could I have feelings for this bio-chem guy when I was so attracted to that other guy? I'm not a two-timer.

---------------------------------
And for this time being, I'd like to take a break from my roller coaster love life. I'll start fresh and new next year. I hope I can meet 'the one' by next year ;p, whoever he is. Surely God knows my type [realistic ofcourse].

1 comment:

  1. Listen to your heart, whoever is out there will wait for the time when you're ready to be shown off to him.

    Chat to U soon!

    Clar

    ReplyDelete