Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Summer's Looking Good

Summer's looking good!

Well, packing-up is a task that will surely consume a lot of my energy, but I'm still happy nevertheless.

I don't know what awaits me in Jakarta... But Lord, I pray so that whatever life has in store for me, it's going to be a good one! Real good one!

I know moving back to Jakarta is like walking on water... The journey is about to begin. Journey of Faith. I shall update about this later on.

In the meanwhile, I'm enjoying myself lazying around, going to city, cafes, packing-up, and excercising. Dang it feels good!! It's been awhile I haven't been this healthy and this happy.


Ouhhh..and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Briantorotorotorototototototototsibontot :P~~ I pray to God so you'll grow up to be a charming man of God and a prominent businessman hahahah :P

Summer's looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment