Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ahhh..Feels Good - NOT

To: ***** *********

Do you know that it feels so good that you were not here?

Do you know that it feels so peaceful without you here?

Do you know that I don't get no more migraine from constant bbm mentioning and analysing your every conduct?

Do you know that I wish you're never here ?

Do you know that although it's so unlikely for you to get out of our life, I always pray everyday for you to realize what you have been contributing to our mess..

Think of your family, appreciate them..love them ... and find your own peace and GET OUT OF HERE.

I know I have been giving you enormous pressure for the past two days, and there's not even a word I ever regret saying in front of you (sarcasm is my best weapon, dear). I'm very much aware that you are very uncomfortable with me. I like it.

Your venom does not work with me, awww, too bad. Tommorow there will be no you, that's why no matter how late I have to stay out of the house today, I will do it...As long as you feel pressured as hell. I don't care whether *** upset with me or whatever lah, I stand for WHAT I BELIEVE!

When I come back from my trip, I will be more prudent and will be a bit impetuous. I will follow my guts, and I shan't hesitate to tell you off in front of people. I'm serious. You just wait.


BREATHEEEE AGNES...breatheee..I'm all well-prepared. >:)

May the force be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment