Thursday, February 4, 2010

The tattooed guy

What is wrong with me?

I have totally disbanded all the values/principles I have upon what a guy should be like!!!

I met this dude who's actually plain looking, but actually very charming.

Maybe because of his amazing politeness, his posture, and his tattoo..

And ofcourse his lifestyle is awesome!Surfing + martial arts?? You're awesome, dude!

For years before, I thought a good man should be: no tattoo, no drinkie, no smokiie, perfectionist, family guy, blahblablah.. But hey.. all that don't guarantee him as a good man deep down inside, right?

So, let's cross out the tatoo part.. Now, I don't mind if my later-on-partner has tattoes (as long as they're not scary ones).

Tattoed guy doesn't mean he ain't a nice person. Now I feel like I want to have a tattoo as well..hihih..nah.my parents gonna kill me..eeeeekkk..maybe temporary tattoo will do ;P

TIME TO SLEEP and STOP IMAGINING SO UN-IMPORTANT STUFFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment