Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In Australia


What can I say about this barren land?

Although it's been nine and a half years living in this kangaroo continent, I don't really miss it ... Am I too cold-hearted? Hmm maybe I am..

I love my friends in Perth...But there's something about me that just doesn't click with the city.

Hmmm....Aniwae, I'm back here in Perth...Love the sky..Perth's sky is the best I've ever seen in my entire life..Amazing strokes of clouds, sun illuminates brightly ...The smell of grass at dawn..

Perth's nature is raw .. but soothing...

I graduated yesterday @ Curtin Bentley..The ceremony was awesome (although the mid part was quite bohring..) But I love the ending..starting from the girl who sang Time To Say Goodbye to the fireworks and concluded with Black Eyed Peas song "I gotta Feeling"..uu yeah..That's the highlight of the ceremony!

Currently my mind is still being occupied with so many thoughts and plans...

I'm recovering from flu..I guess Perth's clean air + medicine have helped me through the sickness...which is good!

Australia ... Perth ... thank you for the past nine and a half years... I've grown up here.. More or less you've shaped who I am today... Your education style, Your people, Your lifestyle, and Your culture have moulded me in every possible way - making me a better person..Much better than what I could've been if I stayed elsewhere. Mostly I've learnt how to appreciate and love different cultures. You've opened up my mind and filled it with goodness and fairness of mankind.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment