Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday the 28th

Today, we have a mass of crowd demonstrating and hopefully they don't create chaos later on in the day.. The sky is grey and looks like it's going to shower today , so hopefully the rain's going to fall sometime today before I got off from office.

Yesterday I had a superb 2 cups of hot chocolate, home-made by a dear friend, and it was haven~
The cream, the milk, the cocoa, the smell, they're slurpy nyummy~

It's kinda weird how I sometimes find myself not really missing him that much sometimes.. But when I do get to see him, I miss him all of a sudden.. It's so hard to say goodbye..

I'm going to make him some strawberry pudding tomorrow and hopefully he likes it ~.. We're planning to watch movie and dinner..What should I wear? Hmmm..

Since the plan's cancelled today, I might just do some exercise tonight, trying to get in shape (sigh~) :P

Hmm..a re cap on what's going on yesterday.. it was kind of romantic I guess..
He texted me first thing in the morning by sending me the first half of I'm Yours - Jason Mraz lyrics.

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell down through the cracks
and now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out
I'd be giving it my bestest
But nothing's goin to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn
to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate
No more No more
It cannot wait, I'm yours.

And I replied him with the lyrics from Fallin for you - Colbie Calliat ;P

He's such a sweetie xD

No comments:

Post a Comment