Monday, November 7, 2011

Grab a Beer and Do myself a Favor

Weekend was lovely but you're the only one occupying my mind...
Until I've arrived to this stage where I'm telling myself I'm gonna be a cold-blooded girl this week..

A friend of mine told me an inspiring story of my love life right now = train crash.
Sooner or later the train is going to hit me, so what am I gonna do? While I have no other option but standing on the track waiting for it to hit me, am I gonna spend the time I have left worrying? Or am I gonna grab a chair, a beer and chill; have a good time while I can until it comes.
So, I'm choosing to grab a beer and enjoy myself instead of worrying.
When it hits me then boom.. at least I didn't waste my time worrying too much..At least, I did myself a favor..

Well you texted me last night..and it was a cute conversation we had..
You mentioned about wanting to hang out with me this week..
I cannot lie to myself that I do wish you'd confirm to me sometime this week that we're going somewhere this weekend..
I cannot lie to myself that I do wish you could be the way you were back 2 weeks ago when we haven't had any religious discussion..
As much as I wanted to say hi to you..
I've promised myself and to my dear friend that I'm not going to text you first this week..

You said to me sleeptight and sweetdreams..I said to you goodnight right on the same minute but up until now you haven't read it..still delivered but not read..Maybe you've read it..I don't know..
I can't help myself but to check my blackberry every now and then and wished you've read my last message..

I'm battling with myself..
I'm trying to let you go slowly..
What this week's going to bring..I don't know..
I'm trying to be a cold-blooded, I'm not letting my emotion controls my action...
I'm trying to grab a beer and do myself a favor..

No comments:

Post a Comment