Thursday, November 3, 2011

This guy called GIANT

This guy, is friggin annoying..

He calls me his pet..

Calls me smurfette..

Calls me kiddo..

So I call him GIANT...


And what more…

He said I’m his type..

I said "Nice try"

He replied "I'm serious"

I asked again "Is this one of your practical jokes?"

And so he replied "I'm serious bout saying you're my type."

He said he like me all that..

But to him, I’m still his pet..


What the?


I ask him does he flirt to a lot of girls?

He laughed and said “Not really..Only to the cute one.”

I said “I think you’re missing an ‘s’ after ‘one’ “

He then said “Only one means you.”

Okay…


He said “U r mine!”

He said he’ll come to my house since I was sick..

I said “Don’t make me dare you!”

He replied “Don’t make me kiss you.”

This guy got me so confused..zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment