Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You.

You made smile when you said you missed me this afternoon…

It kinda made my day…

I feel so stupid and helpless..

I don’t know what spell you put unto me..


After talking to my cousin yesterday…

She put me into a new perspective..Good on her!

She made me realize that I should put myself in your shoes…

It’s not easy being you..


You’ve been holding up your head,standing strong through trials and triumphs…

At such a young age, you’ve been holding a really big responsibility…

A lot of people are relying on you…

You have to make a lot of decision ..big decisions..


I’m trying to understand you..

I guess I’ve been so selfish that I want you to be like what I want you to be..

While I should’ve been more mature than that…


Although I still think it’s kinda unfair because I still feel like you’re tagging me..

But..

I’ll be patient and understanding …

I hope everything turns out beautiful for both of us..whatever that might be…

No comments:

Post a Comment