Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Yes I've Been A Fool

What a fool

Yes I’ve been a fool

To let myself run into you


What a man

Could come into my world

And care to me like I’ve never been cared before


You’ve made me idle

My world starts to revolve around you

You’ve made me idle

I can’t move on unless I’m with you


What have you done

What part is it

That glued me so much to you

I’m still questioning, yes until now I don’t understand myself


They try to make me stay away from you

I bet they do the same to you

I wish we could just leave that one issue alone

Put it in a box, lock it forever, and throw it away, far , far away

Then we can be together…


Maybe I have to be smart

Although I’ve always been a fool

Whenever you’re around

But maybe I have to be smart


Reaching out for other hands

Letting myself fall into their arms

Because you’re keeping me in suspense

You’re keeping me in anxiety


But I’ll treasure every moment I have with you

You have been the reason why I’ve been smiling

As if the flowers blossom all year long


If in deed we’re not meant to be together

I’ll let my tears fall onto the paths we’ve travelled

To mark how a fool once and for the last time, travelled the path full of bitter sweet memories

Yes, she's been a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment