Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Giant and Me

Dear Blog,

Last Sunday I went to Church and Giant was in charge as the manager making sure that everything is according to procedure. I was late and didn’t know who to sit with.

So as I stepped in into the hall, I saw a few of my cell mates and they suggested me to sit at the front. Then as I walked to the front, Giant suddenly pulled my hair gently and said hi.

I told him I had no idea where to sit and who’s gonna sit beside me and he said he’s gonna sit next to me. So he put his papers straightaway beside my seat. The other guy – my cell mate also said he’s gonna accompany me and put his jacket next to me. So I’m squeezed between two giant dudes.

I was standing alone for few minutes until they came and sat with me. As soon as Giant sat, he said “You smell nice.” And gave me a smile. Giant also said “To me you’re the prettiest” and stuffs like “I think we should go on a date.” “You know you’re so good at putting me down and I’m not gonna give up on you.”

After church service, we all waited outside, my cell members wanted to go to this mall and Giant was supposed to go with them, but he ended up saying he’s too lazy to drive and so yeah we had early dinner together, just the two of us and he treated me. I didn’t go with them coz I was killing time before meeting my other friend at some other place in about 1 hour.

From church to restaurant downstairs he kept on bugging me like playing with my hair and stuff. He did that infront of my other cell mates and he didn’t care. Even at church he’d grab my right hand if he had the chance and pretended like he wanted to eat my hand. After church service he played with my hair as well infront of our cell leader..he’s very straightforward.

Anyway, he sat next to me during dinner and put his arm around my chair’s back. It was weird, I thought he’s gonna sat infront of me..I was like..so this is a date huh, we were just talking about it last night and that Sunday..and who knew his wish was granted that day!

So off I went to other mall and met my other friends.

He was such a sweet Giant..he already has a girlfriend tho.. So no matter how sweet he’s to me, I only see him as a sweet friend, and nothing more than that. I’m not gonna even try and flirt with him.

He was on air this morning and I got the chance to watch him hosted. He’s pretty cool there. So I took a picture from the tv screen and sent it to our cell group blackberry group. Good on him, I think he did a good job.

I’m still standing strong, but what I’m scared of is..if he keeps on being all that sweet to me, he might have my knees getting weaker and I’m scared I might fall later.

I’m still a little numb from my past romance..but geez, this Giant is such a sweet talker! I’m scared.

I can even write this much about him..I guess I just like it when he’s being sweet to me..I just like the sensation of having someone as famous and charming as him ..liking a shortie girl like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment