Monday, February 6, 2012

Lovely Sunday

It was a lovely Sunday, fun Sunday, crazy Sunday..with my cell mates :)

Thank God for them!

Finally got introduced to a guy whom I've seen a lot in church but never get to know him. He then said "oh this Agnes..the one who you can find always sits with J and A. " ..(^^")..so I guess people notice huh.

During sermon Giant and A sat next to me and as always he's so annoying he wiped black ink from his fingers to my hand. We then all went for early dinner and Giant ordered beer and he gave half to me. I haven't even drink it when I found out the girl across me just finished it..and Giant's not too happy about it..lol..she's a little unique :P.

We went off karaoke and it was one of the best Karaoke session I've ever had so far..
We all danced, we all went a little gaga and we had two hours full of fun! A recorded videos and photos of Sunday night event.. I bet there wud be some embarrassing moments captured!

Then we went to have some Chatime, took photos again and off we went home.

I arrived home at around 10.30ish and so friggin tired but I kinda missed my mum and my sis so I went to their room and we chatted till near 12.

What more, my bestie reported me a shocking news that happened to her other bestie and my goodness..not a very nice ending for the happy Sunday..

But as the morning rose, about 5.49am Giant texted me to wish him good luck stuffs coz he'd be on air at 7.30am.. So off again I went to bed and dreamt shortly about him (-__-) , we're in this..lodge and I was so sleepy and he kept on waking me up and so I woke up..and it's 7.15ish am..(^^")..weird morning.

And now I'm so sleepy in the office. My boss is truly a weird..boss. His mood changes like a click away. (-_-")

Can't wait to go home in 30 min time and rest.. I'm feeling so tired today..dunno why.~

But nevertheless, I heart yesterday :).

No comments:

Post a Comment