Wednesday, February 8, 2012

a surprise call...

Guy A..The guy whom I let wandering around into my heart gave me a call last night. My phone was on silent as I was at my cell friend's house. As soon as I checked my phone, I was so surprised, excited at the same time, to find his name on my missed-call list..

I texted him saying sorry blablabla, then we kept texting each other until around 11pm when he decided to call me again.
As soon as I said Hello, and he said Hi, and I felt like somehow his voice sounded happy. It's like how you smile widely and talk at the same time..yeah we both sounded like that last night.
I guess..we've been missing each other's voices and company..

We talked till 12 midnight. We talked about quite a lot of stuffs, catching up on each other, he asked me out for movies, future lunch catching up and stuffs..There's nothing romantic while we talked but it's like good friends who haven't been in touch with each other for so long.

We haven't talked to each other since early November..and I truly enjoyed our last night conversation..it's like releasing all the 'miss u-miss me' thing.

--

This morning Giant texted me just to say hi and flirty as always..and Guy A texted me as well..and as desperate or guilty as it may sound, I actually hope he'd call me again sometime today or tomorrow or just..call me again sometime in the future. Damn it! I quite get the chemistry with Guy A. But I know we kinda can't be together anyway, and I've been cutting all the past feelings I had for him and just see him as a good friend. I enjoy his company.

Hmm..and anyway, Giant has been texting me everyday now.. I'm happy to have him as a friend..although he's a very flirtatious human being but I quite like him , as a friend, ofcourse.
He was asking our cell mates on what we're doing on Val's Day..and he'd like to have a get together with us. The youngest girl in our cell asked him why he didn't celebrate it with his gf and he answered ."Doh, isn't it obvious? Why would I ask you guys to hang out with me then?" What does that mean?? They're fighting? They're not together anymore? Is that why Giant has been texting me more frequently than ever ? Perhaps because he's a little lonely right now?

Oh well..life is quite interesting so far..

And what more, I got a Thai name! My friend, Yee, gave me the name based on my English name , d.o.b, etc, and she came up with Natnicha, I think it's a lovely name! She said it's a beautiful Thai name and my other Thai friend agreed, so..Sawadheeka, I'm Natnicha ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment