Wednesday, February 22, 2012

No title

About yesterday,

Guy A and I had been texting each other non stop. We had a break 1-2 hours then continue texting each other again. I can feel that we are currently on the stage before we argued last November. We're back to square1. He sent me photos like how he used to. He asked me what I was doing, where I was, where I was having dinner at, have I reached home, he told me to go shower, he said good night and sweet dreams. It's totally back to square1.

Mr P , he's like a normal friend to me. To me, he sounded like he wants to be friends with me. We just happen to not have the chance hanging out together just yet, but it feels like we could actually be friends with each other, so I'm cool with it.

Now Wednesday..I'm out of here by Friday..Oh Dear God, please show me signs on where should I be heading from here.

This Friday I'm going to have Band practice till late night. God, whatever dispute, whatever disagreement, please put all those aside..

I have no idea why I keep posting about my love life here in Blog.. but I guess it's interesting to see where things end up at. Oh well.

I've been having weird dreams lately. Hate it. Could it be because I'm getting restless I have 2 more days here? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment