Friday, February 24, 2012

My Last Day @ EBH

Last day..30 minutes to go...

Thank you E, thank you R, R, Y.. you guys have shaped my professional life the way I am now.
I've learnt a lot , professional wise, character wise, and knowledge wise.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work here. I quite enjoyed it and I'm blessed to have you guys as co-workers.

Thank you for the best wishes.

-----------------------------------------------

I'm gonna have Band practice tonight after work, but might take a shower first then change to shorts or something, chill a little. I hope tonight's jam is a productive one.

----------------------------------------------

Giant and Mr 31 asked me out to company them hunting for men's stuffs. Too bad I already have plans with my band, otherwise I would've loved to hunt as well for clothes and stuffs. Giant btw, wrote very flirty pick up lines for me yesterday on my organizer :P

---------------------------------------------

I was having a dilemma with Guy A this morning. Now that he texted me back about 1-2 hours ago, for some stupid reason, it put back a smile on to my face.

--------------------------------------------

I'd been emailing with Clar my bestie in Brunei. She's so funny and I like her advices. If she's not there, I'd be super bored to death. It's really good we're still in contact with each other almost every day.

-------------------------------------------

30 minutes to go. I gave them cakes and snacks as farewell gifts, I hope they like them. Seems like they like them :).

------------------------------------------

Bye Bye Jl. Siaga, I'll miss you. But I'm gonna have to move forward.

A note from Kevin, a corresponder in L.A :)

Hi Agnes,

Sorry for delay reply, was out of town for 2 days…

Receive below message well, and will arrange with Terah on pick-up arrangements.

Further, receive your message well on leaving company…feel sad though, but you need to move forward.

Please no worry another big “door” is waiting for you…much blessed on your new adventures.

Really nice corresponding with you. Anything you need, please feel free to ask.

---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment