Monday, February 20, 2012

Little Things on Mid February

This Wednesday, people from JakTV are planned to come and visit my friend's coffeeshop to which my sis is going to promote her cupcakes as well. I don't know how it's gonna go but thanks to my friend, he's giving us platform to market our products. I hope people like em :)

I decided to text Guy A yesterday arvo and we'd been texting each other until this morning.. as usual, I replied and he read and no comment..or he might reply later in the arvo or not at all..whatever. We're like playing this little game called reply-no-reply.
Yesterday he texted me blablabla and I just read it but didn't reply until it was late in the evening to which he replied straight away. Is he doing some kind of revenge this time? (-__-)
He's at the island of the gods holidaying or maybe doing some projects, I don't know. He might be busy as well.
Yesterday he asked me out again like "when are we going to hang out? Let's go watch movieeee.."

But the same thing goes to Mr P. We'd been texting each other since Saturday till this morning. I commented his last text and he just read it and no comment. Well, I didn't ask any questions anyway, my reply was more like a statement, so if he doesn't reply I wouldn't hold any grudge against him. Plus, he's at the office and busy.
I told him my sis is going to his office tomorrow to print her name cards and her bf might go with her as well, and mr P commented "Why don't you come hereee insteaddd :D "

As with Giant, he'd say hi to me in front of my mum and sis. But yesterday after church he was pretty busy and so was I, so we didn't have the chance to bump into each other. But he texted me to go dinner and karaoke together with the rest of our cell mates. Too bad, I already have plans set up that evening.

This is my last week working in this office, btw. I don't have much to do except looking for door handle specs, which I don't really like. It's hardware, man..not pretty stuff.

I'm super sleepy as usual.

Oh, i had a super long talk with my friend who's now in Japan. We talked from like..10.14pm (skype time) till 12 midnight.. 2 hours! That's crazy..I don't even know how we could survive talking for 2 hours. All I know was that he's not in a very good mood, so I cheered him up .. a bit. 2 hours..oh my goodness, I think I did most of the talking.

I'm gonna try and work..but my mood is not here.. (-__-)

No comments:

Post a Comment