Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Little Valentine Update

Dear Blog,

Guy A texted me yesterday evening asking what I did for Valentine's Day. He said if he's in Jakarta then he would've asked me out on Val's Day - if only I wanted to..Although I was flattered and was happy when he said that.. But I've became more cautious now..All the things he said were never true I guess, so I shouldn't buy any of it.

Yesterday evening tho, altho I was late for dinner but I had great time. Met a couple of new friends, laughed a lot, ate little, but it was a good time. I don't like the photos taken tho.I looked so chubby (T____T). I looked so stretched! There were like 15 of us , since I was late, I sat on the other end of the table but still having lots of fun! My friend Ern was hillarious, her friends, and Imelda was funny as well. The guys on the other end sounded like they're more businessy type. Me and my friends, we talked crap stuffs but I don't need any serious hard-thinking topic, especially on Val's dinner.

Overall, my Valentine dinner was fun!

Today Guy A texted me again where I went for Val's dinner, how it went, have I got off to work, and stuffs like that. But now he hasn't replied anything..This is what I don't like from him. Sometimes whatever I wrote, he'd just read and not reply. I wanted a reply but he just left like that. Weirdo. So, in return, I do that to him sometimes so he knows how it feels. Weird. Last time I ignored him on convo, now he's ignoring me. Fine, be that way. But shyt, I miss him.

Giant is currently hosting on TV and he texted me asking me to pray for him so everything's smooth and no worries no nothing. I think he's doing a great job, he's performing better than last time. He has the energy today and I like it. Good on him!

I'm so not in the mood for working today..still so on post-valentine mood... I can't wait to quit as well, I really want to help my sis with her online cake store thing, I think she can go big.

My 7PM band is going well as well, we're moving to a clear direction and we're gonna have a full night practice this Friday. I hope everything turns out great and I hope inspiration spirit fills our jamming studio this Friday..amen.

My tummy hurts..After yesterday's lunch my tummy felt funny and it still feels funny :(

No comments:

Post a Comment